Description de l'offre
- Location:Feltham, England, United Kingdom
- Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
- Job TypeIntern
- Technology Interest*None
- Job Id1248622
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Business Unit Overview:
It's an exciting time to be in Cisco's Operations unit- where we stand at the forefront of digital disruption by driving the digitization efforts of both Cisco, our partners and our customers. Success and market leadership will require us to transform how Cisco will lead in this new digital era. By driving coherence of Cisco's offers, leveraging analytics, evolving our operating model, and articulating the benefits of digitization to a multitude of stakeholders, our team is missioned to effectively monetize how Cisco brings products and solutions to market at scale and in accordance with industry standards.
As an Intern on the Operations Strategy Team, you will support complex strategic initiatives with cross-functional teams and play a variety of roles helping us to drive digital transformation in the region. This requires clear communication internally (within our team) and externally with our stakeholders, and the ability to foresee potential obstacles and develop contingency plans. You will assist in driving a truly business-led change management approach which holds key stakeholders to account with our business model shift to recurring revenue. You must also be capable of engaging stakeholders at all levels in meetings, workshops, and virtual teams.
You may be tasked to help facilitate workshops, own the business analysis of initiatives and make recommendations about how to develop Cisco's capability maturity while working in teams, and therefore this position requires strong analytical skills, operational mindset, clear communication styles, and an ability to build solid and ongoing relationships.
This role may require travel.
- Business Analysis support for the Operations Strategy team to drive digital transformation in the EMEAR region
- Assist in both designing and execution of change management activities
- Help organize workshops of various scales to collaborate cross-functionally
- Develop execution plans
- Track progress, and enhance best practice sharing
- Abig-picture thinker
- Effective participating in cross-functional teams beyond “business as usual” to achieve results at pace
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Contributes to a successful team environment with a positive, collaborative attitude
- Ability to establish a network and trusted relationships quickly
- Ability to predict risk and create mitigation/contingency strategies
- Capable of leading conversations to influence and drive better decision making with multiple stakeholders