Start date: February 2019/July 2019
Location: London and European Training Hub
Why you will love Cisco:
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give you smart cities, connected cars and hospitals. Cisco didn't just build the Internet. We keep building it. We believe our innovation and our edge comes from our people.
- Ranked in the top 30 best places to work globally by both Fortune and LinkedIn, you'll be joining a world recognised brand with a great reputation.
- Cisco has a strong culture of openness, trust and fun. You'll be working with some of the best brains in the business in a supportive, connected and technologically advanced environment. Check out our People Deal manifesto!
- Our employees have great work-life balance and celebrate their birthdays on Cisco! This means that you will be able to take your own birthday day off and enjoy an extra day's holiday.
- Work for the benefit of everyone. All our employees receive 5 days a year to pursue voluntary causes they are passionate about through our ‘Time2Give' initiative.
- We ensure you are recognised for you contribution to Cisco through bonus schemes and our reward program ‘Connected Recognition'.
Associate Solutions Engineer (Graduate):
You will be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), a 12-months award-winning graduate training program for young talent aspiring to move into engineering roles. For the first 6 months you will learn about the latest technology advancements and how to position Cisco's architectures, solutions and products to our customers. During the second part of your CSAP year, you will move into an engineering role as part of your on-the-job-experience within the Global Virtual Engineering Team and continue your technical training by acquiring Cisco industry certifications (CCNA and CCNP). Based in one of our European Training Hubs, you will be actively involved in pre-sales opportunities and assigned to specific projects that align to your skill set. Your training takes place alongside talented individuals like yourself, from different Countries and diverse backgrounds. Early on, you will make long-lasting friendships and join a rich human network that will support you throughout your career. You will expand your software and networking knowledge to collaborate with Cisco sales professionals and to provide technical solutions for our Customers and Partners. You will learn from top experts and coaches in a unique classroom setting, using our own ‘state-of-the-art' collaboration technology. You will have your own mentor, a successful CSAP Alumnus who has been in your shoes and who will guide you in your first year.
Who You Are:
- You have minimum BSc/BA from a 3-4 year program in science, technology, engineering or mathematics.
- You are able to live and work in the Country of your application with no additional VISA sponsorship from Cisco
- You are fluent in English as well as the native language of the Country of your application
- A technology enthusiast, enjoying talking about innovation and always keeping up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real life challenges and think creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
Are you ready to change the World?
Make your mark on the businesses of the future and apply now at jobs.cisco.com.