Description de l'offre
- Location:Feltham, England, United Kingdom
- Additional Location(s)READING
- Area of InterestInformation Technology
- Job TypeApprentice
- Technology Interest*None
- Job Id1253408
Job Title: Cross-Functional Apprentice
Start Date: 29 July 2019
Locations: Bedfont Lakes -Feltham / Greenpark - Reading
Our Degree Apprenticeship is a great way to kick-start your career, gaining invaluable work experience whilst earning the same qualifications as a university graduate.
Over the 3 years you'll explore a variety of roles within Cisco; giving you the knowledge and experience to specialise in working directly with technology or supporting the people that make it happen.
But what does it really mean to be working for one of the world's leading technology companies?
- be at the cutting edge of our exciting technology; watching things evolve and new things created
- get to meet hundreds of Cisco employees from all over the world; building contacts, working with the best and learning from the experts
- partner with international brands to deliver solutions to their business problems;
- manageprojects that ensure we deliver on our contracts with customers, communicating with stakeholders and hitting deadlines
- design, test, and deploy our technology and understand the engineering behind it in order to break and fix it
- analyseand unpick what our data means to inform what and how we do our work
- help local communities by ‘giving back' to fundraise, volunteer time and raise awareness of local causes
To top it all off you'll have a strong base of support, thanks to a brilliant group of current apprentices, mentors, managers and more, all ready to guide and advise you.
What You'll Do:
As an Apprentice, you'll be given support and guidance to understand how your passion and skills best fit within Cisco. You'll be advised by your Apprentice Manager to pursue relevant rotations in the business areas available that play to your strengths. By seeing and doing what our teams do, you'll start to see the opportunities ahead and develop experience that's relevant to be successful.
You'll be finding out about Cisco; what we do and how we do it. You'll complete an induction bootcamp; giving you the skills foundation you'll need to build your exciting career with us.
- 3 monthinduction and business orientation
- 3 role assignments across Sales and Customer Experience that will give you exposure and entry-level responsibilities
- Produce a portfolio of work that demonstrates what you're doing in your roles and how this links with your learning
Degree Modules: Data Comms and Network Security, Maths & Algorithms, Understanding Systems Development, IT Project Management
You'll start to specialise, focusing ontechnologyoroperations, and discover your ideal career with Cisco.
- 2 role assignments across a department where you will have your own area of responsibility
- Develop a work based project including strategy and research that demonstrates the work you're doing every day.
Degree Modules: Research Methods, Business Strategy, Solution Architecture & 1 optional module choice.
You'll define your career path and deliver work and results to the business, in preparation for graduation!
- 1 role assignment where you are accountable toa specific role and delivering to agreed key performance indicators
- Complete a major project pulling together everything you've learnedand how you're using it to be successful in your role
- End Point Assessment & Graduation
Degree Modules: Cyber Security,Software Defined NetworkingOROrganisational Foresight& 1 optional module choice.
Our Apprentices work mainly from our offices in Reading or Bedfont Lakes in Feltham. Depending on your role, you may also travel offsite to visit our customers and attend events.
Qualifications are important but a passion for technology and motivation to learn count more. You should be studying an A Level of BTEC, on track for a minimum of 90 UCAS points. You should also have GCSE grades A* to C in English, Maths, and Science as an indicator of your learning.
Your application should demonstrate who you are, and your strengths, so we can bring your abilities to life at Cisco.
* You must be legally eligible to live and work in the UK (Student VISA does not apply)
#ciscoapprentice #apprenticeship #learning #development