What You'll Do
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who will provide support for our London-based Corporate Development team. You will exercise good judgment in a variety of situations with strong communication, administrative, and organisational skills. You will work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and will at times work under time-constraints to handle a wide variety of activities. This role offers you the opportunity to pursue growing levels of executive support and gain exposure to many aspects of our business.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Complete a wide range of administrative tasks including running an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is occasionally confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Plan, coordinate, and ensure schedule is followed and appropriately prioritised; keeping them well-informed of upcoming meetings and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Plan and execute team events, and take on special projects as needed
Who You'll Work With
Cisco Corporate Development is responsible for driving Cisco's long-term growth strategy through venture capital investments and acquisitions. The team actively sources new opportunities, develops strategic perspectives on various market segments, and executes on M&A transactions and VC investments. Cisco is looking to add extraordinary team members to grow its organisation and support the company's continued growth.
Who You Are
- You are highly motivated and have a positive, can-do attitude
- You have experience planning and organizing events
- You are comfortable providing administrative support to executives and have done so in consulting, investment banking, or other high-end professional services environments
- You possess strong organisational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of partners
- You demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and you have the highest level of customer/client service and response
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- You are proficient in office applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Google Docs)
- European language skills are a plus
At Cisco, each person brings their talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.