- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Area of InterestSales - Product
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
- Job Id1263851
At Cisco Meraki, we're on track to be the most successful acquisition in Cisco's history (and certainly the most fun). Our office makes working here pretty special too – located in the heights of central London with an outstanding view of the city skyline, we're a short walk away from bustling areas like Shoreditch and Liverpool street. We offer privately catered lunches every single day plus you can help yourself free of charge to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – from freshly squeezed orange juice and a huge array of fruit, to salads, salamis and cheese. If you're looking for a company that really commits, how about our complimentary weekly yoga classes, sports societies, games room, or organised family days so you can bring your children into work? But what truly makes Meraki special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, meaningful, and rewarding.
As an Account Development Representative, you will be responsible for developing and qualifying leads to the point of hand-off to the sales teams. You will maintain a thorough understanding of Cisco Meraki's products and services, as well as industry and customer needs in order to identify appropriate prospects and quickly establish effective contacts. This is a high-energy position requiring an individual who is extremely motivated, enthusiastic and results-driven. Attention to detail is a must. As an Account Development Representative, it will be critical for you to conduct business dealings with prospects in a way that creates a superior customer experience, which will set the stage for future product sales for Meraki.
- Make high volumes calls to prospective organisations
- Build and maintain a lead development pipeline via cold-calling, networking, e-mail, in-bound leads, as well as utilising internet information sources
- Articulate Cisco's value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest
- Fluently discuss Cisco Meraki products and solutions with prospective customers to successfully manage and overcome objections
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, and quarterly goals consisting of sales opportunities
- Use Salesforce heavily and additional applications to manage all lead data and ensure data integrity
- Fluency in one or more of the following languages: Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, French or Arabic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Obsession with organisation, detail, multitasking and time management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Must be authorised to work in London - Position does not provide sponsorship
- Enterprising – you are creative and hardworking
- Organised – you are on top of everything
- A great teammate – we have a collaborative environment
- Positive – we bring solutions, not problems
- Passionate – we all love what we do
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.