Description de l'offre
- Location:San Jose, California, US
- Additional Location(s)RTP, North Carolina
- Area of InterestCustomer Experience
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestNetworking
- Job Id1246459
What You'll Do
In the role of Build Engineer for CMS you will be responsible for building out the software components that enable CMS to provide services to our customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Will provide guidance and support to Help Desk Agents.
- Will handle escalated calls from Help Desk Agents specific to monitoring alerts
- Will provide process and policy updates to the Help Desk Agents as applicable to monitoring and tools
- Will administer Network Operations Center tool sets, including but not limited to Solarwinds Orion, Netscout, ServiceNow CRM tool, DNACenter, AppDynamics.
- Will work closely with the Designate Service Manager (DSM) group.
- Review alerts and alerting processes for problems, omissions, and efficiencies
- Provide specific technology operations support on above tool sets.
- Properly update all tickets using established documentation standards to ensure issues are well documented, stakeholders are informed, and issues are closed, where applicable
- Establish effective working relationships with all customers, partners and co-workers. Collaborate & work closely with all teams in resolving complex support issues.
- Coordinate with tool vendors as needed to meet team needs to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction
- Understand infrastructure for Cisco/WebEx Cloud Connected Audio (CCA), WebEx Teams, WebEx Meetings, Webex Call
- Maintain our network and systems infrastructure that includes CESM hosting center, to the core Cisco network, Cisco WebEx, and our customer's MPLS networks.
- Administration and maintenance of monitoring, systems management, and alerting systems.
- Work with peers in CEMS Data Center Operations and Engineering teams to plan network evolution to satisfy UC application requirements for our large enterprise customers.
- Assist in the definition of best practices for network monitoring, security improvements, uptime, change control, etc.
Who You'll Work With
Cloud TAC High Value Services (HVS) is part of a tiered service delivery team within Cisco Technical Services that provides a full suite of high touch collaboration support services for large enterprises. With experience delivering comprehensive Day 2 services since 1998, High Value Services effectively handles the complexity of managing Cisco collaboration applications for customers to enhance the effectiveness of Cisco's solutions.
HVS offers "high-touch” services for WebEx, Cloud Connected Audio (CCA), Jabber, Teams solutions, UC and Security solutions. Additionally, HVS monitors user experience and remediates solution issues across Cisco and third-parties including potentially monitoring appropriate on premise equipment.
Who you are
- 3 years + experience in network monitoring
- Prior experience supporting Cisco Webex Meeting Center, Cisco Jabber, and Other cloud based services.
- Basic technical knowledge on Cisco routing & switching products
- Strong computer application skills
- Willing to work in a 24 x 7 shift environment.
- CCNA or equivalent skills
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Must have excellent oral communication skills.
- Must have excellent written ability.
- Must be able to make quick decisions and follow through with action.
- Must be able to follow defined policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Basic knowledge of debugging SIP interoperability issues by analyzing CUCM and CUBE logs.
- Monitoring voice infrastructure with Cisco Prime or other SNMP based tools
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco