Cherlene Wilson (also known as CeCie to some) is a British born intuitive success coach to high powered men and women, speaker, host, spoken word artist, (soon to be) author and actress.
She is CEO & Founder of CherleneWilson.com™, The Evolution of Self™ and Love Lounge USA™. Cherlene is Co-Founder of The Nia Nzuri Foundation in Ghana and is a Resident Coach blogger for The Only Way Is Ghana.
The Social Media Intern will learn how to research, generate and curate content using social media channels on behalf of Cherlene Wilson. Duties will include but are not limited to market research, social content generation and blogging.
• Manage social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest)
• Create innovative campaigns that drive up sales and attracts potential clients
• Market research
Initially unpaid however personal life coaching/mentoring is an option. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of an emerging movement that will transform lives allowing them to show up in the world as the best version of themselves and leveraging their influence.
• Strong communication and writing skills with proficiency in Microsoft Suite Office
• Organized and good with details
• Self-starter. Can work independently
• Knowledge of social media platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, and Vine.