We are looking for a Watches & Fine Jewelry advisor, who will play a vital role in providing a superior level of service to clients, increase client conversion and retention, drive business revenue, and inspire brand loyalty. The WFJ Advisor will be part of beginning to end to end client experience. The WFJ Advisor will work along-side a diverse sales-team, and report to the Boutique’s leadership.
The Impact You Can Create At CHANEL:
· Lead the development of new customers, converting walk-in traffic to clients and brand ambassadors by creating energy, excitement and desire around the product and brand
· Optimize the client experience through providing clients with prompt, professional, warm and courteous service
· Build genuine relationships with clients through thoughtful and consistent outreach
· Demonstrate a can-do attitude in every situation to constantly raise the level of service provided and consistently exceed client expectations
· Take in repairs and maintain consistent follow up with clients regarding repairs and alterations
You Are Energized By:
· The history and heritage of The House of CHANEL
· Being truly service minded
· Utilizing your fashion expertise to inspire others
· Building collaborative partnerships and relationships in a team-focused environment
· Fostering a meaningful client experience centered around inclusion and connection
· Appreciation for art, beauty and luxury
· Minimum of 3 years professional experience in a luxury retailer or relevant client- facing role such as hospitality.
· Ability to work with a diverse client base
· Proven success in achieving sales goals
· Proficient knowledge of the Beverly Hills and surrounding LA communities and organizations
· Ability to lift 15 lbs.
· A flexible schedule with the ability to work late nights, weekends, and some holidays
· High School Degree minimum