You will be responsible for all facets of the day to day boutique operations including establishment of active and strategic client relationships, leadership and guidance of the team, inventory management and above all, ensuring the boutique ambience and client experience is in line with Chanel standards.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
· Supervise Fashion Advisors on a day to day basis, acting as a mentor and ensuring competency in all areas of the Boutique.
· Assist in maintaining store and staff results by coaching and staff and appraising job results.
· Maintain a professional environment by ensuring operational policies and procedures are met.
· Maintain the highest level of product and fashion industry knowledge and utilise this knowledge to provide advice and consultation to the client.
· Motivate and develop yourself and the Team of Fashion Advisors to achieve a high standard of client service in order to maximise the sales and profitability of the Boutique.
· Complete store operational requirements by scheduling/assigning staff and following up on work results.
· Provide staff with assistance in performing difficult or complicated duties.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
· Strong retail operational skills with at least two years’ experience in a management role, preferably within a similar luxury environment.
· The ability to support, lead, motivate and inspire, creating a strong, friendly people-oriented culture.
· A focus on the delivery of a luxurious client experience and the ability to develop a strong loyal client network.
· A high degree of professionalism and maturity in all areas of business