About the Job:
Be an essential part of our expanding Fragrance & Beautè (F&B) community at CHANEL – “the ultimate House of Luxury.” Apply for this role at our brand new F&B Boutique in Short Hills, NJ. if you are a fragrance and beauty enthusiast who has a passion for creating a memorable client experience through education, coaching, and event coordination.
People & Business Development
• Educator and coach to F&B Advisors on product knowledge, artistry skills, Inside Beauty content, clienteling, and client experience.
• Assist Boutique Director & Assistant Manager with training on all new launches and/or service platforms.
• Responsible for providing the ultimate client experience both in the store and through client outreach
• Lead client service initiatives, including events and animation, and work with team to understand and execute client follow-up, top selling behaviors, etc.
• Establish relationships with Education Executive and National Makeup Artists to continue learning of team following all in store events and development days
• Be an actively contributing team member; communicate professionally and foster a team environment of sharing and collaboration.
• Meet or exceed monthly sales goals through individual and team sales.
• Assist with creating a culture of service; provide a unique and memorable in store and after sales experience to every client, every day and at every point of sale by being the Host of the sales floor.
• Set the standard for the team through a passion and eagerness to assist clients and ensure a welcoming environment exists on the floor.
• Provide support to Boutique Director & Assistant Manager during event coordination and execution.
• Create client relationships, capturing names and information into Clienteling App and following up on products and their experience.
• Monitor teams use of Clienteling App and be the point person of assistance/education when needed. Lead for CASS system
• Promote omni-channel service for the House of Chanel, referring clients to our fashion boutique or chanel.com.
• Foster a culture of building relationships and personalizing client experiences
• Co-ownership of all brand image, hygiene standards and visual merchandising requirements
• Attend seasonal seminars hosted by Education team
You are Energized By:
• Educating and training others on product knowledge, artistry, clienteling and client experience.
• Eager to build long lasting relationships with clients and team members
• Ability to work in highly collaborative retail environment
• Make things beautiful by having an appreciation for art, beauty and luxury
• 3+ years experience in the Beauty industry
• Artistry skills required; product knowledge preferred
• Ability to Influence others
• Must have flexible schedule with the ability to work late nights, weekends, and some holidays
• Ability to lift-up to 10-20 pounds and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day