“I want to be part of what comes next.” – Gabrielle Chanel
CHANEL is a private company and a world leader in creating, developing, manufacturing and distributing luxury products. CHANEL offers a broad range of high-end creations in three divisions: Fashion, Watches & Jewelry and Fragrance & Beauty.
Do you have a special passion and a keen sense of luxury and aesthetics? Do you appreciate diversity in all its forms and want to be part of a dynamic and diverse team? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
We are looking for a Sales Training Specialist Fragrance & Beauty to join us for the Poland area. If you are a training and beauty expert who is passionate about fragrance, makeup and skincare, we would like to speak with you. In this role you will implement training for internal as well as external participants and employees and help to create unique moments for our clients.
In YOUR ROLE you will:
· Organize trainings and implement education approach for different training participants internally and externally
· Present and communicate the CHANEL philosophy, brand culture and product knowledge
· Actively participates in developing expertise groups and building strong learners’ community
· Collaborate in the development of training measures as well as e-learning programs according to CHANEL internal guidelines
· Working closely with Managers / Business stakeholders to identify areas of improvement and training required
· Coach and support our Beauty Confidants regarding relevant advice for make-up, fragrances and skincare
· Ensure an excellent training support for our customers based on the values of our company
· Improving training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques
· Cooperate with Training teams from Germany and France
· Being an ambassador for continuous learning and development
We are looking for YOUR PROFILE:
· Ideally several years of experience in a training or comparable position
· Completed training in the cosmetics sector
· Experience as a make-up artist will be an advantage
· Facilitation and presentation impact with the ability to capture attention and influence audience
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· High learning agility and openness to the new ideas
· Positive and energetic outlook, able to motivate others
· Clear passion for training and people development
· Flexibility, stress resistance and ready for business trips
· Affinity to the luxury industry and our cosmetic products
· Confident handling of MS-Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
· Fluent communication skills in Polish and English; other languages would be a plus
· A strong brand in the luxury industry and an attractive working environment
· A culture where we value passion, respect, humanity, honesty and responsibility
· A diverse, collaborative and inclusive team
· Competitive salary and employee benefits: e.g. healthcare, life insurance, sport card
· Modern workplace and great location, right in the city center of Warsaw
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents via our online application form (CV and Motivation Letter).
The value of our teams lies in the uniqueness of each individual. CHANEL values diversity in all its forms.