· Responsible for Fashion repair equipment / tool / accessories / thread procurement.
· Responsible for Fashion product repair flow in physical & system control.
· Handle CASS system to monitor the repair process through BTQ / workshop / global ASD.
· Coordinate & communicate with external workshop & in house repairer for local repair.
· Coordinate the process & communicate with regional / global for overseas repair work flow.
· Boutique support / training for Fashion repair related process/ case sharing, also collect BTQ’s voice to provide better solution and service.
· In charge of spare part work flow: forecasting, ordering, consumption and inventory control.
· Out sourcing spare parts supply , not only order from global , but also checking in local / regional to make sure the spare parts supply efficiency.
· Communicate with local / regional to align & build up the repair policy / repair pricing strategy for Fashion repair product.
· Communicate with retail / product team to implement the packaging improvement & courier preparation for Fashion repair product.
· Responsible for repair related report / KPI to local / regional / global.
· Collaborate with Quality team to align the quality standard for Fashion repair product.
Processes & Systems
· Front end claim management system - CASS related procedures, processes & data manipulation.
· Repair workshop internal claim management system – GRACE related procedures, processes & data manipulation.
Academic / Professional Qualifications
· College or University graduate
· 3 years or above working experiences in related area.
· Experiences in luxury retail boutiques will be a plus.
· Experiences in statistical quality control will be a plus.
· Good English writing and speaking.
· Very good at MS Office.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Attentive to details
· Fast learner and team-player
· Positive attitude with agile & learning mindset
At Chanel, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementary and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL.