At CHANEL, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL.
We are looking for an Inventory Specialist, who is responsible for ensuring the flow of goods in and out of the boutique is handled in an effective and optimized manner. They will play a vital role in enabling a seamless client experience. The Inventory Specialist will work alongside a diverse and dynamic team and will report to the Inventory Supervisor and Operations Manager.
· Uphold operational standards and processes to deliver the ultimate Chanel experience to the client
· Process received stock and record into system
· Organize and maintain stock in line with CHANEL expectations
· Prepare and ship outbound shipments according to brand standards
· With direction of Inventory Supervisor and Ops Lead, execute the stock cycle count program and annual physical inventory
· Build positive team relationships throughout the boutique to inspire trust and teamwork
You Are Energized By:
· The history and heritage of The House of CHANEL
· Demonstrating your organizational skills and maintaining attention to detail
· Being truly service minded
· Providing the highest standards of service
· Working in a highly collaborative team environment
· Building collaborative partnerships and relationships by being trustworthy and honest
· Your curiosity to continuously learn and grow
· Minimum 1 year of related experience
· Minimum High School Diploma
· Ability to move heavy items - may include overhead lifting, pulling and pushing of items up to 25 lbs.
· A flexible schedule with the ability to work late nights, weekends and some holidays