Your role @ Chanel
The Advisory Service Center is a strategic initiative that provides support to all projects, to ensure they are secure by design: security requirements, architecture support, architecture review, technological expertise, project risk analysis, etc. The service is provided in partnership with a specialized IT consulting company.
The scope of the Advisory Service Center is global, serving all regions and divisions as well as Global/Corporate functions.
Reporting to the InfoSec Advisory Senior Manager, the InfoSec Advisory Lead will ensure the Advisory service is running at the expected quality level and providing the relevant deliverables to the internal clients.
The main missions of the InfoSec Advisory Lead are:
· Support the InfoSec Advisory Senior Manager in the day-to-day operations of the Advisory Service Center.
· Manage and follow the advisory requests and their lifecycle.
· Liaise between the Advisory Service Center and the Project teams.
· Follow-up on KPIs and quality levels.
· Provide in-house technical knowledge and support for projects, where needed.
The impact you can create at Chanel
· Follow-up on KPIs/SLAs and associated action plans to the service quality is at the expected level.
· Provide input for the Advisory reporting and KPI dashboard.
· Review, qualify and dispatch project advisory requests to ensure all the prerequisites are met before processing starts.
· Process some Advisory requests in-house (e.g. standard requests).
· Provide technical guidance to projects, in compliance with Chanel’s security standards.
· Review advisory deliverables for correctness, relevance, and quality.
· Challenge technical studies by the Advisory consulting partner where needed.
· Keep service documentation up to date.
· Perform regular meetings with the project teams to prioritize requests, improve the service and proactively anticipate needs.
You are energized by
· Working in a worldwide and multicultural environment with multiple partners, at different organizational levels.
· Setting up and building technologies, solutions, organization and projects with Chanel business and TECH teams.
What you will bring
· Strong knowledge of Information Security and associated industry best practices (segmentation/filtering, secure protocols, authentication, encryption, secure architectures, etc.).
· Strong technological background, especially in Cloud based solutions (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Azure, AWS) and knowledge of network protocols and IT infrastructure.
· Proven experience of successfully working with external service providers.
· Good understanding of project management principles.
· Experience in InfoSec / IT Security.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Highly motivated, with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks.
· Proven analytical, evaluation and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to present ideas in a manner understandable by business and users.
· Experience working in a collaborative environment focused on teamwork.
· Security certifications are a plus, for example (non-exhaustive list): CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001/5, etc.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. French is a plus.
Leveraging your unique experiences, Chanel will enable you to
· Be a key partner for Business and IT corporate domains, Divisions and regions Data and Analytics teams, as well as many internal partners within Global, Corporate services and regions.
· Collaborate with many internal partners at Corporate, divisional and Regional levels
At Chanel, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to Chanel.