We are looking for a Fashion Advisor with a passion for client service and an expertise in fashion. The Fashion Advisor will play a crucial role of consistently providing a superior level of service to clients, while increasing client conversion and retention, to drive business revenue, and inspire brand loyalty. The Fashion Advisor will work alongside a diverse sales-team, and report to the Boutique’s leadership.
The Impact You Can Create At CHANEL:
· Lead the development of new customers, converting walk-in traffic to clients and brand ambassadors by creating energy, excitement and desire around the product and brand
· Optimize the client experience through providing clients with prompt, professional, warm and courteous service
· Build genuine relationships with clients through thoughtful and consistent outreach
· Demonstrate a can-do attitude in every situation to constantly raise the level of service provided and consistently exceed client expectations
· Take in repairs and maintain consistent follow up with clients regarding repairs and alterations
You Are Energized By:
· The history and heritage of The House of CHANEL
· Being truly service minded
· Utilizing your fashion expertise to inspire our clients and your fellow associates
· Your desire to collaborate effectively
· Working in a team-focused, collaborative environment
What Your Experience Brings:
· Minimum 3 years of related experience
· Minimum High School Diploma
· Ability to lift 15 lbs.
· A flexible schedule with the ability to work late nights, weekends and some holidays
What CHANEL Can Offer You:
· An exciting opportunity to be a part of the Ultimate House of Luxury
At CHANEL, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL.