We are pleased to announce that we have the exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Assistant to join the most iconic luxury retail brand in the world as a Fashion Advisor in our Selfridges Boutique.
In addition to being immaculately groomed, flexible and highly self-motivated, the ideal candidate will:
· Establish and maintain strong client relationships
· Acquire and apply high standards of product knowledge and selling skills to maximise all sales opportunities
· Create a luxurious experience for all clients by asking relevant questions to correctly establish needs and preferences before presenting products as detailed within the CHANEL Charter
· Offer clients relevant advice regarding current collections, garment care etc., as well as guiding and assisting the client in making their decision as appropriate
· Maintain an awareness of Company, Boutique and personal sales targets and performance, working towards all commercial objectives and goals set
· Communicate and liaise appropriately and effectively with colleagues and management within own and other Boutiques, as well as with CHANEL Head Office as required
· Work effectively and efficiently within the team, sharing ideas and contributing to a positive morale as well as ensuring good time management and sufficient Boutique cover at all times
Personal Skills required
· Excellent spoken & written English
· Luxury retail experience within a Boutique in RTW, Accessories or Shoes
· A client book will be preferable
· A strong seller with a proven background in sales
· Commercially aware
· Ability to work well within a team as well as independently
· Immaculate personal presentation and attention to detail
Normal working hours will be 38.5 hours per week, worked over 5 of the 7 trading days, on a rota covering the opening hours of the store.
At Chanel, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL.