To engage with clients on a day-to-day basis, playing a pivotal role in creating desire and maximising all sale opportunities. This is achieved through unparalleled luxury service, including showing a genuine interest in fashion and applying that interest through styling and advice. Moreover, being an ambassador for the brand, displaying patience and understanding, an attention to detail and exceeding client expectations. To stand at the forefront of the business and add value to the clients’ experience.
· Reflect the image standards of the House, through grooming, sensibilities and language.
· Show warmth, sophistication and refinement in all circumstances.
· Be punctual and arrive in good time each day, taking into consideration meetings and training.
· Welcome all clients with sincerity and guide them through the Boutique.
· Advise and take care of clients to the highest possible standard, ensuring to add a personalised touch.
· Offer a total experience by introducing and combining pieces across all CHANEL product categories
· After Sales - Fully understand the After Sales Service policy. Ability to assist all After Sales clients.
· Propose any other suitable Chanel Service when appropriate, in order to enhance overall experience (e.g. Alterations, Home-Delivery etc.).
· Actively recruit new clients - Engage with and educate all customers new to the brand.
· Reactivate lapsed clients - Re-engage and utilise CRM and all other available tools.
· Cultivate long-lasting relationships
· Respectfully acquire a good knowledge of the client’s tastes and do so in a natural way, stemming from a relationship of professionalism, fashion advice and trust
· Act as key contributor to events initiative and suggest clients to invite to Chanel Events. Liaise with client before, during and after event, and feedback to the Management Team.
· Practice complete discretion when handling client information.
· Participate in morning briefings and meetings. Be active and share relevant information on products and client feedback.
· Communicate and liaise appropriately and effectively with colleagues and management within own and other Boutiques, as well as with Chanel Head Office as and when required.
· Work effectively and efficiently within the team. Share ideas and contribute to positive morale
· Apply a helpful and courteous manner towards all colleagues, remaining reliable, supportive and as flexible as the business demands.
· Ensure absolute confidentiality of the Company’s commercial activities and internal affairs at all times.
· Strictly adhere to Boutique procedure, such as all relevant health, safety and security protocols at all times.
· Timely and accurate completion of any necessary administration tasks.
· Review alterations and holds as appropriate.
· Assist with preparation, as well as attendance, of special events, sales, stock-takes etc.
Merchandising / Image / Product:
· Maintain Visual Merchandising specification, as well as overall Boutique condition both front and back of house.
· Maintain relevant displays and ensure correct replacement of sold products.
· Ensure all goods are security tagged, ticketed, handled and stored with due care.
· Ensure product quality at the point of sale, confirming each item has the correct ticket and that the wrapping ceremony follows appropriate guidelines.
Training / Personal Development:
· Actively participate in and complete any training provided.
· Actively and positively participate in any meetings arranged.
At Chanel, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL.