As a Beauty Advisor, you are the ultimate CHANEL brand ambassador. You lead by example and treat all clients with the utmost respect, ensuring they feel welcome, confident and at ease. You
have an understanding that your role goes beyond completing a transaction. You have emotional intelligence — the ability to develop strong, long-lasting relationships, and the intuition to provide consistent and extraordinary experiences for both internal and external clients.
PEOPLE & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
• Contributes to building the business by achieving sales targets, using all levers such as product
services, data capture…to loyalize, recruit and grow client return rate.
• Attends seasonal seminars hosted by Education Executives and implements all training received.
Is curious to learn more to nourish a beauty culture, being proactive in learning.
• Has solid knowledge of the Brand, its heritage and know-how, and shares it with clients and the team.
• Knows and understands business challenges and maintains discretion about all areas of the business.
• Successfully provides superior service to every client, every day through the CHANEL service ritual.
• Deepens client relationships and loyalty through personal connection and building trust.
• Grows and enhances business by achieving clienteling targets.
• Demonstrates and executes exclusive services.
• Upholds an omni-channel mindset to directly benefit the client, produces a seamless experience
from in store to online and vice versa.
• Addresses and successfully resolves client situations according to company philosophy and
standards. Partners with the appropriate teams and individuals as needed.
• Understands the details of events and involves every customer through introduction.
• Modeling brand image expectations in terms of image code and service behaviors as a brand
ambassador to all audiences.
• Ensuring that the work area is clean, tidy, hygienic, and professional at all times; knowing and
respecting Visual Merchandising guidelines.
• Having a positive attitude, communicating with the team and the manager on a regular basis and has
a sense of ethics and integrity.
• Treating others with respect, acknowledges cultural differences, and learning from those differences.
• Service oriented, expressing genuine concern for customers’ needs.
• An excellent listener.
• Articulate and knowledgeable about both cosmetics and fragrance.
• Flexible: adaptable to scheduling changes, new ideas and direction.
• An enthusiastic team player.
• Confident and professional, striving for excellence.