CHANEL despite being a luxury French fashion house with strong DNA and heritage, always gives importance to local and cultural relevancy by tailoring its brand to the specific needs of the local markets - including language.
For the first time, CHANEL Thailand is searching for a Copywriter who can connect the brand with our prestigious clients through Thai language in multiple channels. In this role, you’ll be responsible for copywriting content from ENGLISH to THAI of digital media, press and marketing materials. We work in a fast-paced market that occasionally requires irregular work hours and quick turnarounds, so flexibility is critical for success in this position. We are looking for a candidate who is creative, innovative and able to easily adapt to rapid changes in client preferences. Possibility to work from home.
You will be reporting directly to Communication GM and indirectly to the regional Artistic Direction in Shanghai.
- Copywrite from English to Thai a high-engagement content that reflects CHANEL brand’s voice
- Coordinate and fully in charge of the process: from copywriting - validation - submission
- Possibility to work closely with translation agency
- Collaborate with Marketing and PR to understand the content of marketing materials
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
Academic / Professional Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 3 years of experience in art or communications and/or copywri
· Background in communications, PR or journalism are welcomed
· Excellent in English and Thai with basic French is a plus
· Demonstrated success in managing copywriting, editing and translating content from English to Thai
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Communicator and Outlook