“I want to be part of what comes next.” – Gabrielle Chanel
CHANEL is a private company and a world leader in creating, developing, manufacturing and distributing luxury products. CHANEL offers a broad range of high-end creations in three divisions: Fashion, Watches & Jewelry and Fragrance & Beauty.
We are now looking for a Business Controller to join our headquarter in Copenhagen. You will report hierarchically to the CFO of Scandinavia and be part of a team of six persons.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and other departments and act as Business Partner for the local and regional management. Being a support to the Sales Department by proving Sell-in/Sell-out, returns and stock analysis.
- Take over responsibility for the reporting of monthly inventories of retail boutiques, the target actual-comparison and variance analysis
- BI referent on local and European BI; Update and maintenance of reports and being a data partner for Finance BI.
- Coordinate and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reporting in accordance with IFRS and local GAAP
- Drive the implementation of local financial processes
- Support in the budget and forecast preparation and provide statistics and evaluations
- University degree in business administration, controlling, finance or a related field
- Professional experience in controlling, finance and accounting with international accounting standards (IFRS)
- Retail experience would be a plus
- Proficiency in using accounting and financial software, ideally AX Dynamics or Navision (Working with large datasets, Excel Advanced, Power Query, Power BI, TM1)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Fluent communication skills in Danish and English; German and French would be a plus
- A strong brand in the luxury industry and an attractive working environment
- Modern offices in a great location, right in the city center of Copenhagen
- Innovative and challenging projects within the finance department from day one
- Close partnership with colleagues in Hamburg and the European team in Paris
The value of our teams lies in the uniqueness of each individual. CHANEL values diversity in all its forms.