Boutique Manager Århus
Copenhagen (København) Sales
Boutique Manager – Fragrance & Beauty, Århus
Chanel is currently looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Boutique Manager to lead our energetic and passionate team towards achieving great results and creating consistent and memorable experiences with our clients.
As the Boutique Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day sales and operations of our Fragrance & Beauty Boutique in Magasin Århus. You will have a significant focus on establishing a world-class service and selling culture and ensuring high standards of client experience. In addition to possessing strong management skills, you will be a pro-active and a proven leader who will inspire the team and clients on the shop floor.
You will become part of an affiliate which requires an entrepreneurial mind-set, ability to transform and grow in the role. You will staff and direct our sell-out teams of four Beauty Advisors. Based in Copenhagen, weekend work and unsociable hours will occur. Your directly manager will be the Retail Manager for Denmark to whom you will report on a timely and frequently basis.
Your key responsibilities
To succeed in this position, we expect that you balance well between operational tasks and people management. It comes natural to you to lead by example and to create a positive team collaboration. As a brand ambassador, you also understand how to develop business initiatives in line with the brand vision and strategy. You will, among other tasks be in charge of:
· Leading by example on the selling floor, demonstrating state of the art client engagement and selling techniques
· Driving and following up on performance indicators for each employee, providing regular feedback and follow up.
· Feedback on performance evaluation and appraisal
· Demonstrating excellent selling skills through implementation of storytelling as well as cross, link, and up-selling techniques.
· Developing and executing a client-centric culture among the boutique team that emphasizes on client engagement and on building long lasting relationships with them.
· Performing gap analysis on performance and put in motion the necessary actions, in close collaboration with the Retail Learning & Development Trainer
· Achieving KPIs, such as Conversion Rate, Units per Transaction (UPT), Price per Unit (PPU) and Average Basket Size
· Implementing and ensuring respect of visual merchandising guidelines Adapts animations and events for local clientele within the guidelines of the brand strategy and retail plan
· Managing staff schedules, including day-to-day operational zoning
· You have at least 2 years of documented experience in sales management
· You have min 5 years shop floor experience within the Beauty industry. It is an advantage if you are a qualified cosmetologist or makeup artist.
· As a people manager, you are engaging and communicative, performance minded and decisive strive for continuous improvement. You combine empathy, social mobility with a strong focus on achieving results.
· You are a self-driven, positive and independent person
· You are trustworthy with a high degree of integrity and ethics
· You are decisive and performance oriented
· You have a passion for client experience, luxury and beauty
· You speak Danish and English, - good written and verbal communications skills
If the description above fits you, then you might be the one we are looking for. Please don't hesitate to apply by submitting CV and Cover Letter where you describe why you are the right person for the position, and why you choose to apply with us.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Become part of the world’s most inspiring luxury brand
“If you’re born without wings, don’t do anything to stop them from growing.”
CHANEL is an independent company that believes in the freedom of creation, cultivates human potential, and acts to have a positive impact in the world. We value the individual talents and unique perspectives of each employee and endeavour to foster an environment in which we achieve engagement and best performance by building on our differences. Inspired by our founder, Gabrielle Chanel, who constantly pushed boundaries in her personal and professional life, there is no one way forward at CHANEL. CHANEL offers a unique work environment where you are encouraged to better understand the brand, the business, and your motivation. At CHANEL, the foundation of the success starts with the employees who defend the values of excellence, creativity, style, and modernity that ensured the originality of Coco Chanel in her time and continue to do so today. CHANEL is a leading luxury goods brand supporting three key businesses: Fashion; Watches and Fine Jewellery; Fragrance and Beauty. Read more on www.chanel.com .