General Administrative Duties
• Check and response regular email every hour
• Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office for administrative needs
• Perform general clerical duties such as faxing, mailing, and filing, organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
• Perform monthly Staff Scheduling and updates as needed
• Assist/consolidate monthly reports of Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Time-sheet record to Susan LO.
• Follow-up/consolidate the boutique petty cash and Vendors claim
• Keep record and follow-up with Product Team on the Boutique Special order for VIPs after every seasonal buy
• Prepare the monthly agenda and minutes for the Boutique staffs and management
• Replying customer queries
• Liaise with other boutiques, office and warehouse (Staff purchase, customer enquiries, stock request, IT and Finance)
• Liaise with outside Vendors(Safety, Housekeeping, refreshment, repairs/maintenance)
• Disseminate the general information received from office and compile the notes in the morning/afternoon team briefing
• Handle incoming calls (External & internal).
• Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment
• Ordering and maintaining boutique refreshment ie: beverage, coffee/tea,
• Update new staff profiles and contacts on the phone list
• Print name tag for all new staff
• Take photo of new staffs when requested by HR and Training
• To order and consolidate uniform and shoe sizes for FA
• To record and distribute uniforms, pouches and shoes upon arrival and ensure the acknowledgement of receipt of the items
Boutique Maintenance Issues
• Identify and act on all reported furniture, fixture and areas that require repairs or maintenance works to Retail Operation Manager. Examples of furniture, fixture and areas include (but is not limited to):
- Fabric for furniture like sofas, high chairs
- Glass for showcases
- Loose furniture
- Roller shutters, doors
- Back of House furniture
• Key contact liaison with Retail Operation Manager to seek advice on repair options and maintenance tips
• Perform Daily Operation Checklist
• Be the key contact liaison with local repair vendors, cleaning companies and other contractors.
• Work with Boutique Manager, Retail Operation Manager, Retail Manager and Finance Division in requesting for quotations and agreements where applicable.
Academic / Professional Qualifications
• Minimum College/University Levels
• Good/Fluent in English both in speaking and writing
• 3 year administrative experience preferred
• Microsoft office package (Words, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Detail oriented
• Team player