Reporting to the Boutique Manager, you will be part of the sales team within our Fragrances and Beauty Boutique (make-up, fragrances and skin-care), and you will contribute to creating a loyal client database by ensuring a unique and memorable experience is given to each client.
Your main responsibilities are :
To embody Chanel values and DNA
· Share solid knowledge of the brand, its heritage and know-how with clients as well as the team
· Co-create stories with and for clients, share the brand culture and blend it with the clients’ personal story
· Constantly follow latest Beauty trends and be pro-active in self-learning
· Be a brand ambassador by respecting our grooming guidelines at all times
To surpass client expectations
· Create a tailor-made experience, offer personalized solutions and ensure excellence in client service in accordance with Chanel’s rituals and standards
· Ensure clients are welcomed in the expected manner in order to create a strong relationship with them and ensure brand loyalty
· Develop cross-selling among all categories in the boutique
· Handle client complaints and requests effectively and according to guidelines
· Build your own client database and consistently focus on clienteling alongside your Manager
· Actively participate in events and workshops organized for clients
· Ensure the Boutique is perfectly well maintained in respect to the VM guidelines
· Understand and participate in the operations of the Boutique and provide your Manager with appropriate reports
· Collaborate with others and contribute to building the success of the Boutique by achieving sales targets and KPIs
You are a Beauty Advisor with 3-5 years of experience within a high-end or Luxury Fragrances and beauty Retail environment.
You are passionate about make-up and beauty overall and have a strong understanding of excellent client experience. Your interpersonal, communication skills and sense of initiative, along with a strong intercultural approach will be real assets to succeed in this position.
Fluency in English and Arabic is a must
Permanent position based in Abu Dhabi