Assistant Manager, Product
At CHANEL, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager who will serve as a brand ambassador and business leader, with a focus on delivering extraordinary experiences for our internal team and clients. They will play a vital role in driving the business of their respective product category(ies), coaching and managing a team of diverse salespeople, and will work closely with the Boutique Leadership Team by imparting critical business knowledge.
The Impact You Can Create At CHANEL:
· Through spending time on the selling floor, coach and always inspire team to deliver an elevated client experience for all clients
· Foster a positive working environment and create a culture of feedback, encouraging diversity, mutual respect and teamwork
· Provide initial and frequent ongoing training and development for all team members, including CHANEL savoir faire, product details and service delivery
· Drive all aspects of the assigned product category, including analysis, reporting, assortment planning, and partnership with Home Office buying team
· Run product category and lead team with agility and resilience, continuously improving based on key performance indicators and lessons learned
· Represent CHANEL in the market, developing the client base through community involvement, partnerships with local high-profile businesses, as well as social and seasonal events
You Are Energized By:
· The history and heritage of The House of CHANEL
· Building collaborative partnerships and relationships
· Fostering a meaningful client experience centered around inclusion and connection
· Being comfortable in the middle of complexity and ambiguity
· Creativity and innovation by testing, learning and taking new risks
· Minimum 3 years of related experience
· Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
· Ability to lift 15 lbs.
· A flexible schedule with the ability to work late nights, weekends and some holidays