We are looking for a Counter Manager to lead and inspire an energetic and passionate team who are dedicated to creating experiences with our clients.
Through a keen sense of business acumen, we expect our Boutique / Counter Manager to lead retail activities that contribute to the brand’s image and leadership in the market by liaising with field, corporate and global functions. You will thrive in this role if you are able to think ‘outside the four walls’ and always have the entire client pathway in mind, including the omni-channel context.
Leveraging your unique experiences, Chanel will enable you to…
· Share brand vision and culture, blend it into story-telling and client experience
· Lead a scaled team to achieve sales targets and support performance of individuals to meet KPIs
· Partner with learning team to coach and develop team. Nurture talent for pipeline building
· Ensure operational procedures according to guidelines and optimize in-store operational efficiency
· Deliver excellent and unique client experience, retain and grow client loyalty
You are energized by…
· Opportunities to be influence business strategies by sharing observations of competition, business trends and client insights
· Identifying business opportunities and develop business initiatives in line with the brand vision and strategy
· Leading with professional coaching partners in enhancing team performance and development
· Being the CHANEL Ambassador by ensuring brand image, service and client experience in store
What you can bring to the team…
· Strategic and entrepreneurial thinking to drive business results with holistic planning
· Excellent leadership skills to drive execution, collaboration, partnership and client experience
· Role model coaching mindset and behavior in empowering and developing team to perform
· High sense of curiosity, agility, self-motivation and continuous learning spirits
· Appreciation for art, luxury and beauty
At CHANEL, we believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity and vibrancy of our teams, and we foster an inclusive culture so that everyone can perform at their best. We strongly encourage your application, and value the perspective and experience you can bring to CHANEL.