As a Salesforce Developer you will have the opportunity to join a team dedicated to implementing, developing and customizing solutions for clients in the Salesforce environment.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• New product implementation and Integration on existing product
• Demonstrates experience on technical and declarative procedures with the Force.com platform
• Brings technical expertise with the Force.com platform, including Apex, Visualforce, and other development languages and tools to the Delivery team.
• Takes direction from the Senior Technical Consultant to understand and deliver custom-built solutions.
• Responsible for best-practices technical implementation deliveries.
• Ensure requirements implementation, unit test and rollout activities
• Close collaboration and communication with peers and project stakeholders to keep them informed of tasks activities
• Collaborating with client and CGI colleagues to define effort estimates along with assumptions
• It’s valued the demonstration of team building skills
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or a Non-Computer Science Bachelors Degree with equivalent training in successfully completed Boot Camps.
• 3+ years of experience in custom application development across the full software development lifecycle.
• 2+ years of experience working on Salesforce (Sales cloud & Service cloud) enterprise integrations.
• Salesforce.com Certified Developer
• Salesforce.com Certified Administrator is a plus
• Vlocity Certified Platform Developer
• 1+ years of experience with Vlocity implementation is a plus
• 2+ years of experience with the Salesforce Lightning platform.
• 1+ years of experience with AGILE methodology and SCRUM processes
• Advanced knowledge with common integration patterns applied to Salesforce implementations.
• Experience with other programming languages (e.g. .net, java, …) is a plus
• Strong communication
• Able to handle multiple tasks in a team-based environment
• High Level of English
• Customer-oriented, solution-minded and learning mentality.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.