UiPath - RPA developer
UiPath - RPA developer
UK Shift: 1.30 PM to 10.30 PM
Your future duties and responsibilities
Develop Robotic Process Automations with UiPath.
• Collaborate with business and technical SMEs to define automations, business rules, and exceptions.
• Contribute to and author solution design documents.
• Identify and create reusable automation components.
• Develop customizations utilizing .Net and third party APIs.
• Installation of UiPath software and required third party components.
• Implement Bot throughput logging, auditing, and exception handling.
• Support User Acceptance Testing with business and IT.
• Opportunity to learn other RPA products and related Intelligent Automation technology.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 2-4 years of professional experience in UiPath
• UiPath RPA Developer Certification will be added advantage
• Object oriented programming with Microsoft .Net (VB and C#) or VBA
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
• Familiarity with web service interaction (REST/SOAP)
• Excellent communication skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
• Ability to work on own and in a team-oriented environment
• Strong use of Microsoft Office productivity tools including, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Understanding and ability to work under Agile project delivery methodologies
• Experience with Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Pega Robotics OpenSpan and other RPA platforms a plus.
• Experience with ABBYY, OpenText, Ephesoft, Kofax capture and other Intelligent OCR / Document Capture platforms a plus.
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
UiPath 1M+ Entry Level, Certified Developer
Microsoft .Net or similar 6M+ Proficient
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Automation Anywhere
· Blue Prism