TIBCo Analyst - SSE
Project Role Team member
Designation / Job Title SE/SSE/LA
Years of Experience 4-6 years
Position Start Date (DD/MM/YY) 01/07/2021
Position / Job Description Tibco Analyst
Job Role /
Your future duties & responsibilities
The role is to support the Production Support team.
Looking for members having expert knowledge in Tibco BW5 and BW6, EMS, Admin, Hawk having exposure to Investment banking domain.
1) Monitor and provide support for Tibco applications.
2) Ensure all overnight Batch Cycle/Jobs SLO’s and Application Support deliveries are met.
3) Use functional and technical knowledge of application configuration, objects and business processes to identify and solve problems.
4) Documentation (Technical steps and process involved) of the known issues in Run book.
5) Co-ordinate with various teams and raise support ticket for all issues, analyze the root cause and assist in efficient resolution of all prod issues.
6) Maintain logs of all issues and resolutions for all production processes.
7) Triaging incidents with emphasis on restoring service to normalcy as well as arriving at accurate root cause analysis and impact analysis.
8) Maintaining availability of Environments and sending availability notifications to stakeholders.
9) Need to perform activities such as Incident Reduction, Batch Cycle Optimization, Disaster Recovery Planning & Execution and Holiday Processing etc.
10) Provide report on daily issues and SLA breaches to management
for this role • Strong hands on experience in Tibco BW5 and BW6, EMS, Admin, Hawk
• Should be able to Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
• Hands on experience in XML technologies like XSLT,XPATH,XSD
• Worked on various integration design patterns like Publish/Subscribe, Request/Reply, SOAP Web Services and RESTful web services, File processing etc.
• Knowledge of Java, Soap, WSDL, SQL, UNIX
• Expertise in analyzing, troubleshooting, debugging and optimizing TIBCO BW
• Knowledge of CI/CD, Jenkins, SOAP UI/JUnit, Postman etc.
• Good knowledge of SOA concepts, WSDL, schemas, REST services.
• Knowledge of enterprise architecture integration, business process management and service-oriented architecture
• Should be experienced in Production/Application support and handling issues.
• Should be having ITIL and Investment Banking domain knowledge.
• Ability to multi-task in a high pressure environment
• Ability to pick up new product and technical knowledge quickly
• Ability to quickly learn new and complex processes
• Excellent communication skills; fluent in English (written and verbal)
Technologies required Tibco BW5 and BW6, EMS, Admin, Hawk, XSLT,XPATH,XSD
Skills Mandatory Skills: Tibco BW5 and BW6, EMS, Admin, Hawk
Desired Skills: Integration design patterns like Publish/Subscribe, Request/Reply, SOAP Web Services and RESTful web services, File processing
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· REST Webservices
· RESTful (Rest-APIs)
· SOA/Enterprise Service Bus