**Must be open to working at client sites at Falls Church, VA/Alexandria, VA.**
CGI Federal has an exciting opportunity for a Test Engineer. This opportunity will support a dynamic, fast-paced and energetic project running implementations.
Your future duties and responsibilities
1. Support the development of the master test plan and project schedule, including all details related to automated versus manual testing Leads team members to ensure quality solution.
2. Support the development of test cases/scripts, test case automation, test execution and validation of results.
3. Support the development and execution of the problem reporting process.
4. Participate as part of test teams that are heavily involved in developing the requirements and software design artifacts to ensure that they are familiar with the requirements and expected functionality of the system.
5. Support the delivery the system test plan and update as required.
6. Support the delivery of client expectations and involvement in the various testing activities.
7. Support the development of reports that provide the results of the testing activities.
8. Support the development of reports on project progress, risks and issues.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance/investigation to start employment.
• Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems
• Experience in quality assurance and/or testing
• Experience with automated test suites
• Knowledge of testing requirements, including 508 and IV&V
• Experience and knowledge of the entire SDLC, IT systems and processes, testing methodologies and their direct implementation to projects
• Experience and knowledge of developing, maintaining and executing test strategies/plans/cases
• Cyber security and/or Identity and Access Management (IAM) experience
• Organizational skills to work with the vast array of information
• Ability to maintain own workload and meet deadlines
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.