Description de l'offre
CGI's Content Services delivery team is seeking individuals who are looking to join a dynamic and fast-paced client implementation team. If you are an experienced problem solver who thrives on solving complex business and technical problems then this might be the role for you. The Content Services team has been working for nearly two decades building and implementing compelling solutions across industries, such as finance, healthcare, commercial and government clients. This is a role that promises exciting career growth opportunities. If you are a mid-level consultant with a keen interest in problem solving and optimally experience with Oracle, SQL, Corepoint, Hyland OnBase, IBM Datacap or IBM Image Services and P8 please consider applying to join our team.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Work with IT and business staff to gather requirements for client configuration needs.
• Configure software (e.g., Corepoint, Datacap 9.x, Hyland OnBase, FileNet Image Services, P8, CGI Software)
• Configure client interfaces based on determined specifications
• Health Level Seven (HL7) analysis of inbound ADT and document/reports
• Documentation of interface and software designs
• Issue tracking, troubleshooting, follow-up and resolution – Pre and Post Go Live (e.g., Corepoint integration engine, database and system log files)
• Requirements gathering and specification development
• Test plan development and execution
• Training and Communication plan development and execution
• Walking clients through scenarios to find the best solution/configuration for their business
• End to end test planning and execution
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Strong demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Advanced organization and multi-tasking ability to rapidly shift projects and focus throughout the day
• Strong ability to leverage expertise of other team members as well as independently seek solutions
• Strong ability to provide knowledge transfer and guide problem solving
• Strong ability to lead client discussions
• Excellent presentation skills
• Analytical skills including financial, process and risk
• Experience with workflow redesign and process improvement
• Healthcare software experience
• Reporting writing packages
• Configuration of Capture solutions (e.g., IBM Datacap, Kofax)
• Configuration of Content Services packages (e.g., IBM P8, Hyland OnBase, OpenText)
• Workflow/Workview Certifications in Hyland Software’s OnBase content services platform
• Microsoft Internet Information Server
• Hyland Software OnBase
• IBM Datacap 9.x
• IBM FileNet P8 Content Management and Business Process Management, IBM FileNet Image Services
• Windows Server configuration familiarity
• IE 11 configuration familiarity
• MS Office including Powerpoint, Visio and Project
Education: University Bachelor's Degree
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· Business Analysis