Swedish Speaking Junior Support Specialist
We are looking for Swedish Speaking Junior Application Support Specialist. You will be responsible for delivering support services to end-users and interacting with customer to provide and process information in response to concerns and requests about products and services.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Maintain support activities, using remote connections
• Progress incidents and problems, respond and act upon operational issues, take immidiate actions to restore services and faults
• Identify and escalate issues according to procedures. Follow-up the entire resolution and verify customer's understanding of given information
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Fluent Swedish and English (written and spoken)
• A high standard of technical ability and profound PC skills, Microsoft 8&10, MS Office 2013&2016
• Solid documentational skills as well as an ability to explain and present
• Knowledge of customer support principals or a professional experience in similar role would be considered as an advantage
We are offering:
• All required trainings by our experienced colleagues
• Frequent feedback and lessons learned from our local colleagues
• Fun things including leisure zone, lots of team building, knowledge sharing events on team and organizational level
• Fixed monthly salary 1000 Eur (bruto)
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Microsoft Office