Support Associate 3 (Bilingual Spanish)- NPC
Under the supervision of a Section Leader, the Bilingual (English/Spanish) Support Associate assists the Customer Service Department in completing the various duties in the Customer Service Department, including translation and Spanish speaking requirements as needed.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Assist with any Speaking speaking needs and or required translation of correspondence and/or documents
• Handle complaint letters/calls
• Generate Information Request Letters
• Assist with Applicant Response and/or Return to Sender issues
• Assist with Post-Issuance issues
• Provide Call Back support
• Communicate with applicants, congressional offices, and government managers
• Receive and resolve undeliverable passports
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• High school diploma is required (Bachelors preferred) (or) 4 years of experience as a Support Associate Level II or III, (or) 4 years of experience data entering in a high volume production environment.
• Four (4) years of general office experience.
• Three (3) years of experience utilizing a variety of office software, specifically MS Work, MS Power Point, MS Excel and MS Outlook
• All candidates must pass a pre-employment language assessment measuring their proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing in Spanish. Candidates must score at an Advanced Level on the pre-employment assessment administered by ALTA Language Services to remain eligible for consideration for the position.
This position requires the ability to receive a Government Agency Investigation - Public Trust.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.