Supply Technician - Active Top Secret Required
• Maintains control of large amounts of government property for Redstone Enterprise Services Unit (RESU) where the Supply Tech utilizes Asset Management System (AMS).
• Ensures compliance with the provisions of individual contracts for accounting, management and care of government property from acquisition to final disposition.
• Executes the planning and implementation of the total property management program for all assigned contracts and for continuous surveillance/evaluation of employee access to AMS.
• Investigates and prepares reports and makes recommendations of liability and responsibility for Loss, Damage or Destruction of Government Property in the possession of contractors and employees.
• Provides information for investigations and accountable for the accuracy of information provided as to the circumstances involved in individual property transactions.
• Determines that the functional areas of property management, acquisition, receiving, identification, records, movement, storage, physical inventories, reports, consumption, utilization, maintenance, subcontractor control, disposition, and contract property close-out are controlled as required by pertinent directives and/or are in accordance with applicable provisions of the contracts.
• Receives, reviews, and accepts or rejects the assigned employees’ access to AMS, or recommends withholding/withdrawal of assigned personnel to the AMS.
• Submits service requests as needed to manage the purchase and tracking of Capital Assets.
• Place accountable property items in the Individual Personal Property folder for accountability.
• Inputs purchases of accountable resources into the AMS in a timely manner.
• Manages the monthly On Order Report, including the removal of specified items.
• Gathers, interprets, and analyzes data regarding accountable resources/ assets and presents findings to management.
• Must have Top Secret clearance
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Must have active Top Secret clearance
Must have relevant experience
Must be able to pass CGI Federal background check
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.