Sr. Developer - Atlassian + Azure
CGI is looking for a a Senior Developer to recommend and design the technical structure and tools for systems which meet business needs. Works in a team-oriented environment, providing technical expertise and guidance to key stakeholders on a broad range of development projects.
This is client-facing role.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Provide clients with practical advice and guidance in process
• Provide feedback for workflow changes and business process
• Lead in the configuration and testing of product implementations
• Provide documented guidance and recommendations in timely fashion
• Provide ongoing support on different projects
• Identify root cause of client issues, and be able to correctly manage and deploy changes
• Internal work collaboration with different teams, as well as contributing materials to corporate Blog posts
• Working with the leadership team to implement best practices in product adoption, integration and configuration.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Experience Atlassian implementation Consultant
• Expertise in Atlassian, Confluence, Jira and Bitbucket and Azure to lead the implementation of Atlassian Confluence products
• 5+ in Agile environments working with software development teams on implementation/testing of products
• 4+ implementing Atlassian, Confluence, Jira
• 2+ working with Bitbucket
• 2+ working with Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development and Continuous Delivery
• Azure dev skills must
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
· Development Life-Cycle