Sr. Business Analyst
We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40 years, we're still growing! Join Canada's largest IT Company as a Senior Business Analyst, in our Global Wealth Business Role.
Since our founding in 1976, CGI has been at the forefront of change within the Public Sector. CGI understands industry challenges and has the experience to help clients overcome these challenges, minimize upfront capital outlays, and achieve business results that drive performance and profitability.
CGI is undertaking a multi-year program to replace a number of legacy applications with an integrated single solution for a client. CGI will integrate a third party packaged solution and cleanse and migrate current client data in multiple releases. The CGI team will work closely with the packaged solution provider and the client team to define, design, configure and integrate the solution with additional services that will be created or re-used from the legacy solutions.
Purpose of the role:
This position is for the Business Analyst Consultant to work as a member of a large program team and work directly with the Client.
The role is hands on and is responsible to lead the team and individually deliver:
• Gathering requirements and documenting detailed business and system use cases to drive out the detailed functional requirements for the different applications
• Maintain a requirements traceability matrix to ensure resulting solution delivers the expected acceptance criteria
• Work closely with the Test Lead and Test team to define traceable Test Scenarios that confirm the requirements through multiple testing phases
• Support the client to ensure the resulting solution meets business requirements and business acceptance is achieved
• Work closely with the Organizational Change Management lead to ensure that the Business is ready for the change and the processes and solutions meet the acceptance criteria
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Develop detailed functional and technical requirements for the implementation of business process changes or improvements, data analysis and the creation of reports
• Manage the Requirements Tools used to capture and maintain the Business Requirements
• Accountable to ensure that the requirements are aligned with the client’s business objectives and stated expectations including managing requirements priority and maintaining a feature backlog
• Communicate with stakeholders of varying technical ability and subject matter expertise.
• Conduct Business Process Discovery and Mapping. Produce process models and workflows, diagrams and provide input into data models
• Prepare Business - and System Use case documentation & lead/participate in high-level design, lead requirements and Use Case walkthroughs
• Prepare data flow diagrams or equivalent process flow diagrams
• Define and document data definitions including data attributes, validation rules, data relationships
• Ensure business requirements are traceable through specifications, solution design and test cases
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and or equivalent industry experience
• A minimum of 5-year experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst.
• 3+ years of Salesforce – Sales cloud implementation and integration experience and is Salesforce Admin Certified and proficient in Salesforce Admin related activities (custom objects, fields, formulas, lightning components, process builder flows, etc.)
• Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills to set up and interpret logic, data tables and rule relationships
• Business Analyst Orientation and enjoys working as a team or independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Experience in Sales force CPQ, Einstein analytics, Business Analyst Certifications (an asset).
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
· Data Analysis