Senior Software Engineer - Salesforce Developer
Skill – Salesforce Developer with Lightening
IT Experience - 4 to 7 yrs
Notice Period - 0 to 30 days max
Job Location - Bangalore
Work independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Process sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on result and outcome.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Willingness to personally showcase Salesforce through “prototypes not power-points”
• Experienced and certified in a range of Salesforce products, passion for how Salesforce can be used to create value in client
• Ability to build strong collaborative partnerships with a range of stakeholders
• Creative skills and a willingness to learn and experiment
• Experience using Agile methodologies and ways of working
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Good understanding of Salesforce Cloud features with 3+ years of Salesforce development
• In depth knowledge of Salesforce Lighting Framework
• Sound knowledge of Salesforce recommended best practices around design and development
• Must be able to lead and mentor the team in designing and review of code, guide and encourage the team to follow these best practices
• Must be proficient in Salesforce.com and the related tools like Apex, Visualforce etc. along with other Advanced components of Visual force, Chatter API etc
• Extensive understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items
• Good understanding of API integration methodology (Rest and SOAP API knowledge good to have, Mulesoft experience is a plus)
Backend Salesforce design and development using configuration and customization
Middle Layer SOAP, REST API's
Database Cloud based
OS Windows 10 Professional 64 bit
Methodologies Agile methodologies
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.