Senior Software Engineer _ Service Now Developer
The ServiceNow Developer is responsible for application development, Maintenance, basic administration and technical support by using good practice web programming techniques to configure robust Solutions to the client utilizing the ServiceNow platform
Your future duties and responsibilities
• From beginner (developer 1) to 3 years of experience (developer 2)
• A significant experience of delivery in a package-based context, ideally on Service Now
• Experience working as a team member in a Scrum team practicing Agile development
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Technical skills:
• Experience on Implementation of Service Now ITSM Modules / Integrations
• Hands-on experience on declarative techniques – UI policy, Survey configuration, system properties, email configurations, Roles, ACLs
• Experience of working with ServiceNow Glide objects such as GlideRecord, GlideSystem, GlideAggregate, GlideAjax etc.
• Experience of Web services method REST & SOAP
• Knowledge of usage of MID Server and configurations
• Experience in Service Portal – HTML, widgets, pages
• Good knowledge of ServiceNow development best practices
• ServiceNow Admin Certified / ServiceNow Implementation specialist is an advantage
• Some additional skills may also be useful to 1 or 2 people
o Windows 2000 (our MidServers)
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.