Senior React JS Developer
CGI is looking for a Senior React JS Developer to work on a range of challenging assignments related to the evolution of a variety of Banking and financial applications.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Candidates must have strong collaboration skills to work with cross functional teams and stakeholders to ensure requirements are translated into specific solutions.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
1) 3 + years of experience of React.js and its core principles, and React ecosystem JSX of react components life cycle.
2) 3 + years of experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) and data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
4) 2 + years’ experience (1 or 2 recent projects) on front end optimization techniques such as Lazy Loading, Asynchronous Module Definition, Callback and Promises, Closures, Image Compression
5) 2 + year experience and good knowledge of NodeJS (Yarn) to NPM registry libraries/packages.
6) Strong working experience building for mobile web (such as Mobile First, Responsive and PWA)
7) Up to date knowledge of the React ecosystem including Hooks, Suspense, and familiar with functional based programming
8) Unit testing with JEST or other tool
Good to Have :
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, GraphQL and ExpressJS framework
- Experience with Continuous Development or Continuous Integration is a plus
- Experience with Server-side Java Development is a plus
- Financial Industry is a plus, but technology experience will be prioritized
- Experience and knowledge of isomorphic React and babel React webpack are pluses
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token are a plus
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Git, Bitbucket
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Working experience in Microservices or Cloud based (GCP or Azure)
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.