Senior Developer - Informatica
Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Consult with project sponsors regarding information flow and content including the facilitation of information gathering sessions
• Work with a Business Analyst and/or users to understand requirements
• Knowledge of database and development methodology, principles, and procedures is expected
• Utilization of software and techniques in the analysis and interpretation of complex data sets is expected
• Design and produce comprehensive computerized data queries and reports
• Ability to provide technical support in creating / maintaining stable, predictable and effective Informatica components
• Ability to develop, maintain and enhance Informatica Components (mappings, workflows)
• Ability to provide technical support in creating / maintaining stable, predictable and effective Oracle PL/SQL procedures and functions.
• Ability to develop, maintain and enhance Oracle PL/SQL procedures and functions
• Able to work with diverse individuals/teams/customers. Able to interact and work with others as part of a team.
• Ability to work within a changing environment
• Good organizational and written/verbal communication skills
• Good presentation skills
• Positive attitude and team focus are required
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 4 - 7 years of experience in the Informatica ETL Development
• 2+ years of experience in Oracle PL/SQL with expert fluency in the following technologies and concept;
• Must have strong data warehousing knowledge and experience
• Data modelling knowledge and experience will be an added advantage.
• Having 1-3 years of experience in IDQ / Informatica EDC / Informatica AXON would be an added advantage.
• Informatica Certifcation carries more weightage on the selection process
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· SQL/PL SQL