Job order - J0722-1439 - Permanent Full Time
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Ready to join an outstanding culture that cares about diversity and inclusion, corporate social responsibility and gives the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, and chart an exciting career?
CGI is more than just an IT company. Be part of a team that supports the local community with the ability draw on global best-in-class talent! Benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs, and flexible work schedules and locations.
CGI is seeking a SD-WAN Architect to join our team!
Your future duties and responsibilities
1. Review the current AY network (non-integrated) sites. Measure the workload for site.
2. Provide the solution using SD-WAN (SilverPeak) to support workload. (no firewall in scope). Hence ISP connect to SD-WAN devices.
3. Layer2/3 and access points solution using Meraki switch and Meraki access points.
4. User the AY global IP schema for IP subnet usage for site.
5. Provide recommendation to procure the SD-WAN design (SilverPeak model) based on the workload required (Large/Medium/small)
6. Provide recommendation to procure the Meraki switch and Access point models.
7. Implement the designed solution for each site.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
· Business Analysis
· Delivery Management
· Integration Architecture
· Solution Analysis
· Solution Design
· Solutions Architecture