• Candidate will facilitate team’s input for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team.
• Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
• Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.
• Arrange daily stand-up meetings; facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
• Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
• Responsible to conduct retrospective meetings.
• Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting.
• Acts as safeguard for his team.
• Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like SAFe Agile, Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
• Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
• Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
• Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
• Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so methodologies are explained to team members along with benefits to use.
• Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand team needs.
• Knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
• Ability to take and understand commitment to deliver the product on time.
• Understand the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
• Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
• Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
· Scrum Master