SAP BRIM Lead
CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, achieve your full potential, and chart your own career! Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules.
CGI Regina is seeking a high-potential SAP BRIM Lead. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, architecting, delivering and leading such initiatives and provide expertise and knowledge in the areas of Hybris Billing and FICA. This position requires business knowledge, direct interaction with clients, hands on system configuration expertise of SAP BRIM/Hybris Billing, and may include team management for both onsite and offshore resources. He or she will guide clients through best-practice project scoping and delivery to ensure overall project success in implementing the BRIM solution.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Demonstrate proficiency in professional service delivery and achieving client satisfaction.
• Manage, sustain, and evolve your capabilities as an SAP advisory consultant.
• Demonstrate quality project execution and delivery.
• Create client roadmaps and solutions to build the digital enterprise with SAP’s next generation products as the digital core solution. Lead workshops for solution design and architecture.
• Engage and provide support in sales in marketing activities to support SAP growth.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 4-5+ Years with SAP BRIM and/or FICA experience
• 4 years functional/technical proficiency with at least 2 full lifecycle SAP BRIM implementations
• 2 years of industry and/or consulting experience
• Intermediate to advanced technical proficiency in the full Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong interpersonal skills and to work effectively within a diverse group
• Strong work ethics and demonstrate leadership skills.
• Bachelor’s degree and 7-10 years of related work experience; or a master’s degree and approximately 7 years of related work experience.
• Certification in SAP BRIM/Hybris Billing and/or other SAP solutions
• Minimum of 4+ years of SAP BRIM in multiple implementations
• SAP Billing Revenue Innovation Management (BRIM) / Hybris Billing
• Functional expertise in several BRIM process areas including Convergent Charging (CC), Convergent Invoicing (CI/FICA), or Subscription Order Management (SOM)
• Specific knowledge of SAP Convergent Invoicing processes within the SAP BRIM solution including billable item management, billing and invoicing processes and integrations is a plus.
• Outstanding communication and facilitation skills
• Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise finance with technology skills
• Outstanding time leadership skills with meeting established deadlines
• Performs analysis of cross-functional and complex business requirements
• Ability to translate design documentation into business process flows, functional specification documents and configuration documents Demonstrable working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment motivated self-starter, self-directed, energetic with ability to work in dynamic, fast paced environment where adaptability and flexibility is imperative.
• Assist in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators.
• Convergent Charging & Invoicing, Convergent Mediation is an asset.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
· Implementation Management
· Client Relationship
· Communication (Oral/Written)
· Delivery Lead (ITSM)
· Microsoft Office
· Roadmap definition
· Solution Design
· Solutions Architecture