The best version of us starts with you!!!
CGI is looking for an experienced Salesforce Engineer to join our team in Westlake, Texas.
As a Salesforce Engineer work within a team-based agile model to enhance and streamline highly talented Sales, Relationship, Service and Operations teams deliver top level service with the end clients and prospects leveraging Salesforce best practices. This role is to support providing Salesforce centered solutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The Value You Deliver
• Build and deliver capabilities that enable the client facing associates to provide the best CRM experience using cloud centered solutions
• Be a partner in a squad set up to build and deliver end to end technology capabilities and experiences
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Technical / Behavioral:
• Expertise in understanding the Salesforce.com, Salesforce 1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and other salesforce product areas.
• Should have strong technical capabilities and be able to contribute towards programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform, including Apex, Lightning components, LWC API development (Drop Wizard), Test class development and coverage.
• Solid knowledge and understanding of Salesforce Configuration, customization and understanding of Apex code, Lightning Experience and integration across upstream and downstream systems.
• Solid knowledge of creating and managing custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, page layouts, reports, custom workflows and approval processes within Salesforce or other similar platforms.
• An understanding of Salesforce.com API tools (Data loaderWorkbenchCustom Metadata loader) for data migration activities in Salesforce.com would be a plus.
• Experience working with DevOps tools such as Eclipse, Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins to manage development and auto deployments is preferred.
• Experience on Salesforce Developer Experience (DX), Lightning Web Component and Einstein Analytics is an added advantage.
• Should have functional knowledge of sales and support business processes.
• Should take ownership of all Salesforce configuration/development and changes required to implement stories
• Provide business stakeholders with daily updates based on any ad-hoc and scheduled reporting needs
• Fix any defects and items which do not meet the acceptance criteria of the story or epic
• Provide production support and timely triage/fix of features and data once live for end-users
• Should have configuration experience using Salesforce.com point-and-click developer interface.
• Should be able to design and manage execution of unit and integration test plans (automation and manual) to ensure that a quality solution is delivered.
• Perform necessary Salesforce data validation and write/execute queries
• Automate any manual processes and ensure automated unit test and functional tests are written for any code added
The Skills that are good to have for this role
• Business knowledge or propensity to upskill on business knowledge in order to understand and better deliver against the needs of the advisor and their end clients
• Strong CRM knowledge and experience
• Salesforce Lightning Configuration, SOQL, Rest API Development
• Salesforce DX
• Lighting web component and
• Understanding of HTML & jQuery
The Expertise we’re looking for
• 3-5 years of IT experience of working on Salesforce product areas
• Master’s degree preferred
• Salesforce certifications like Certified Admin, App builder and/or platform developer certifications are beneficial
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.