CGI is seeking a Salesforce developer who will rely on their technical skills and current experience to deliver cloud implementation, customization and development services to CGI’s rapidly growing Salesforce customer base. This person will participate in the design and development of the Salesforce project, and lead the code-oriented areas of the of the build.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Provide Salesforce custom software/system development consulting services in Salesforce projects at the client location
• Participate in solution development, implementation and supporting Salesforce projects at customer sites
• Contribute to the detailed design and technology selection, providing inputs from their expertise, such as technology alignment and fit, best practices, and feasibility.
• Design and develop components of the solution following standards and best practices.
• Research and share information towards detailed technical decisions within the team, to ensure a technically sound and feasible solution.
• Solve new and familiar problems without introducing regressions.
• Compose and contribute to the set of artifacts needed to communicate technical information for both the current team and future maintenance work.
• Deliver quality code to meet project timeline estimations
• Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
• Perform other duties when designated from time to time
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Working knowledge and at least 3 years direct experience with Salesforce CRM
• Expertise in Administrative tasks like maintaining User roles and security, Page Layouts, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events
• Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering sales cloud, service cloud, marketing cloud, SF Analytics, and app-exchange applications
• Understanding of data structures and understanding of data migration
• General understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment at various times
• Proven ability to learn technical concepts and translate them to the appropriate audience
• Work well in a team environment
Platform Developer certification from Salesforce, Experience with Mulesoft
Minimum Years of directly related experience Required: 3 years
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· Programme Management