If you love finding innovative solutions to improve complex systems, there’s a digital revolution underway in the UK, and it needs your help. CGI are looking to recruit a Salesforce Architect.
From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you. You'll be playing a vital role in the Salesforce solutions we deliver to our clients, concentrating on the Energy Retail sector. You will be a Salesforce Subject Matter Expert who will be able to bring expert knowledge to the team.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
Your future duties and responsibilities
As the Salesforce solutions architect/ SME, you will be involved in the end to end solutions we deliver to energy retail clients and will be key contributor to winning further salesforce related work for the team. You will also contribute heavily to high level solution designs comprising multiple Salesforce components in an integrated client environment.
The role will see you playing a major role in delivering the solutions to clients, including integration of Salesforce with third party COTS and bespoke solutions. Mentoring the team, and knowledge share wherever possible will also be a key part of the role.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Ideally you will have previous experience of a salesforce architecture role. However we will also consider Salesforce BA or SMEs who have started to take on design and architecture responsibilities and want to progress their careers further.
- Ideally you will have experience implementing Salesforce solutions architecture within energy retail, but this is highly desirable not essential.
- If you are an architect we would expect you to have extensive experience of integration between Salesforce and other applications as well as detailed product knowledge of Marketing cloud, sales cloud, service cloud and communities including customer and partner portals.
- Knowledge of field service, IOT and order management would be a nice to have but is not essential
- Previous experience in a pre-sales role and/or Energy sector contacts that can be a base for future business development would also be a nice to have.
- Ability to work in both Salesforce Classic and Lightning, and experience building and giving client demos using Simple Demo Orgs (SDO) is highly desirable as is knowledge of Vlocity/Salesforce Utilities.
We are flexible in regards to where you will be based, and therefore can consider candidates based out of our Manchester, Liverpool or Solihull offices.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.