Sales Operations Support Specialist
Become a member of CGI as we collaborate with New England area teams to digitally transform the way they work and enable their path forward. CGI’s capabilities and our multiple engagements will offer you an exciting path for growth. We strongly encourage and facilitate our members’ development through various avenues including leading engagements, developing new service offerings, designing solutions, and preparing proposals.
Our practice’s focus on the New England region allows our consultants to work predominately with local teams, while CGI’s national and international operations offers opportunities for travel if desired.
Seeking a Business Development Support Specialist to join the CGI New England team in our Burlington, MA office. We are looking for a creative and strategically minded individual who has experience writing and editing winning technical proposals, collateral, newsletter and journal articles including leveraging social networking tools to enhance brand presence and recognition. The Business Development Support Specialist will work with Business Development directors and vice presidents to support sales activities including RFP / RFI responses, and Sales Presentations building a library of reusable collateral including presentations and case studies. The Business Development Support Specialist will coordinate the New England BU’s presence within social media, helping to ensure a consistent voice across the host of social media channels and support CGI’s social media policies.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Engage sales and account management teams to refine and document the strategy for each new bid opportunity and reference it as a guidepost for all aspects of an RFI/RFP/Proposal submission
• Develop strong working relationships with all relevant subject matter experts – spanning functions including information security, operations, product strategy, and legal, among others that allow you to solicit their input on complex issues in short time frames
• Generate first draft proposals by drawing from the existing content library and applying account-specific details as warranted
• Maintain a content library by revising existing content to reflect the latest company information, market trends, product capabilities, and supporting statistics, as well as by adding new content sections that emerge in response to proposal requests
• Establish and advance a social media strategy for USCSG New England
• Work with senior leadership within the New England business unit to enhance their social media presence and skillset
• Write, schedule and optimize social media posts, promotions
• Develop and deliver internal social media training modules for colleagues.
• Source, develop, and post targeted local office and company content – community involvement
• Excel at turning proposal retrospectives and social media measurement into actionable insights
• Work with US marketing and communications team to integrate with overall business development, sales and social media programs
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Superior writing, proof-reading, communication, and presentation skills including solid text, graphics, video and photo editing
• Professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels
• Enthusiasm and the ability to garner support and interest from contributors throughout the organization
• Analytical thinker, capable of quickly organizing information related to a market opportunity
• Adept at managing tight timelines, competing priorities, and projects that span multiple departments
• Knowledge and proficiency in PC applications, including the MS Office Suite
• Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their participants (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook) and brand building online
• Demonstrated success in a collaborative work environment
• This position is temporarily 100% remote due to the COvid-19 pandemic. Ability to operate and create measurable results in a minimally supervised environment. Must be able to juggle multiple ongoing projects while moving them all forward and meeting daily deadlines, able to manage own workload without constant supervision and direction and flexible enough to work on other projects as needed
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
MS Office Suite 3 High
Social Media 3 High
Education and Experience:
• Minimum Education Required: Associates Degree or equivalent, Relevant Bachelors
• 3 -5 years experience in a sales support role, with experience in presentation and document development and social media marketing.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· Operations SME