RPA Developer(Blueprism & UIPath)
UK SHift: 1.30 to 10.30 PM
Translate the customer’s business requirements to define RPA (Robotic Process Automation) value proposition and solution scope
Analyze client processes, and identifies RPA opportunities
Recommend RPA approach and strategy based on analysis and client RPA maturity
Assist Project Manager to ensure smooth delivery of the RPA solution
Provide continuous advice and best practices to RPA developers and Project Manager related to delivery approach and strategy
Facilitate team and client meetings and presentations
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Should be able to manage/develop technical design, oversight, and enforcement activities across multiple RPA delivery teams / roadmaps.
• Should be able to assess technical requirements to support RPA solution delivery, consulting engineering teams on RPA solution architecture guidelines
• Should be able to maintain the RPA code component library to support scaled RPA operations.
• Should be able to drive requirements for program initiatives with various partners to enable delivery solutions or drive technical enhancements to improve efficiency / compliance.
• An ability to think critically, plan, and execute effectively while collaborating with program and cross-functional stakeholders
• .Good to have knowledge on Oil & Gas domain, upstream operations
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Experience in creating solution design documents, solving technical issues, and interacting with the client’s IT organization for presentations, doubt clarification, etc.
• Must have experience in designing Process workflow, KeyStroke documentation
• Demonstrated success in project management and product/service management
• Should have people management / cross-functional team experience
• Experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions
• Well versed with cognitive, hyper-automation
• Process assessment experience for end-to-end process automation including RPA proof of concepts
• Experience in process documentation and analysis, PDD or SDDs, including specification of system requirements for business processes
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Blue Prism