As an experienced project management practitioner, you will lead highly visible client engagements with some of the largest financial services firms in the world. In this role, you are accountable for having a solid understanding of the strategic direction and business goals to execute agreed upon deliverables.
You will have access to the latest technologies and tools, and robust processes.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Project Management - Outline project goals, terms of reference, resource requirements, and costs. Help create a resource plan that ensures all stakeholders have a voice on the project. Assess the efficiency of the practices and procedures used by a team, and provide guidance that will continuously improve the project plan.
• Collaboration - Help internal partners make informed decisions about the development of programs, products, and services. Coach and mentor your teams as you work toward a common goal and negotiate deliverables and milestones whenever necessary.
• Project Coordination - Proactively identify anything that will take projects off schedule and find solutions to correct the problem. Monitor milestones, and ensure they're completed according to timelines and budgets. Execute a project plan that is personalized for your team's preferred mix of budget, time, and risk.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Degree/diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, and/or a related field of study. It’s an asset if you have your PMP & Scrum Master Designations.
• Experience in Project Management methodology, principles, and tools, within a minimum of 3 years experience as a Senior Project Manager . It’s an asset if you have experience with Agile methodologies, Program/Portfolio Management, HP Planview, JIRA, Confluence and knowledge of the Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC). It’s an asset if you have previous work experience managing projects on Salesforce, Azure and Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Previous experience working as Scrum Master is also an asset.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
· Azure App Services
· CRM Solutions