CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 73,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. Read more at www.cgi.com
CGI Finance team's current Project Controller is leaving on maternity leave hence we are looking for a new member to join our CGI Family. This is an exciting time to join our growing Finance team as a Project Controller in permanent position!
In this role, you will be focusing on project controlling, SOX coordination and managing internal finance related projects. The Project Controller will be working together and in close co-operation with Business Controllers throughout the strategic business unit.
As part of our Controller team, you will have an excellent view of the dynamic ICT business and be part of a team where we value good team spirit and professional growth of our members.
You will be working at our office in Helsinki.
Your future responsibilities include:
• Participate on the design of controls for SOX testing regionally and globally
• Coordinate SOX process in Finland, Poland and Baltics
• Assist the business and finance team with SOX related questions, including testing
• Lead financial development projects
• Ad hoc projects and initiatives
We are looking for you who have:
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• +5 years of relevant work experience, previous SOX experience is preferable
• Analytical and forward looking mindset with ability to work under pressure
• Passion for developing processes and working methods
• Strong influencing and team working skills in a dynamic global business environment
• Good communication and documentation skills and ability to communicate fluently in both written and spoken Finnish and English
• Good Microsoft Office and especially Microsoft Excel skills
• You who are an analytical and structured team player with flexibility and ability to enjoy working in a high-paced environment
• Ability to travel abroad
To succeed in this position you should have orientation for detail combined with ability to understand the context and the big picture. And don´t worry, if you don´t fill all the requirements. We believe a good attitude and passion is the key to success.
What we bring to the table
Here at CGI, the client always comes first, and the key to happy clients is of course our happy members. We want you to feel as welcome and comfortable as possible, and thus want to provide the CGI experience, consisting of:
• A job that matters: You will work in large and challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• A bunch of awesome colleagues: We want to create an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. As a new member you´ll get a buddy who will make sure you are all set for the new challenges.
• Global locality: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world, but we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
• Caring on and off work: We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs, but your work-life balance is equally important for us. We support it through various well-being programs and opportunities to influence your working environment.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you!
Apply for the position no later than 3.11.2019 via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I´m interested” -button at the bottom of the page.
Personal security clearances will be required if the role requires.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.