Network Engineer Cisco
We are looking for a Network Engineer that will coordinate delivery activities carried by GDC Operation Team specifically related to the SPE2 Migration Project, to migrate NVI and ToC environment from HPE12k to new ACI fabric in SPE2.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The Network Engineer will be a subject matter expert in IP Technologies, protocols and network topology and familiar with network processes and functions. In particular he will perform:
• Software configuration, implementation and checks.
• Low level design preparation and delivery.
• Migration preparation and support.
• Management, troubleshooting and analysis of Cisco ACI.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, networking administration, information technology, or a similar field.
• CCIE or CCE certification.
• 3- 5 years' experience as a network engineer.
• Detailed knowledge of Cisco networking systems.
• Experience with storage engineering, wide-area networking, and network virtualization.
• Advanced troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to identify, deploy, and manage complex networking systems.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Network Engineering